Each project is distinct and each client is unique
Therefore, prior assessment of the documents in question is necessary to provide an accurate quote. Documents can be sent by email.
The more information provided, the more accurate the quote. Thus, the following information is taken into account when providing a cost estimate: the source and target languages, the topic of the text, the number of words and pages, the format of the file, the intended readership, and the desired date of completion.
- Rates depend on the topic and the complexity of the text, as well as the language combination in the case of translations.
- Turnaround time will depend on the complexity of the text and the availability of translators. An approximate progress estimate is 2000 words per day.
- In some cases (particularly large or very complex projects), translation will be carried out by a team, and an independent reviser or proofreader will perform a final revision to guarantee quality. In these cases, the rate quoted will include both the translation and revision.
- In cases of non-editable (PDF format) files or projects with complex layouts, such as documents with many tables, diagrams, and figures, a surcharge may be applied if the client wishes to maintain the source layout in the translated text.
- For urgent revisions or translations (more than 2000 words per day) or those that require weekend work to meet the proposed deadline, a surcharge of 20% will be applied to the quoted rate.